Svelte in Style
- Put off buying clothes until you lose weight?
- Feel that losing weight is a constant battle?
- Feel that it’s not worth spending money on looking good until you’re at your goal weight?
- Have no idea what to buy because you don’t know how to dress your changing body shape?
- Feel that you’ve lost your style and want to get it back?
Yes, you’re committed to losing some weight. Maybe it’s a little, maybe it’s a lot. You know it’s important for your health but you don’t feel great as you’ve lost your style and you’re no longer sure how to dress your body. We have the answers for you in Svelte in Style: How to Look and Feel Great While Losing Weight.
Wake up feeling inspired every morning to put on a flattering outfit
We want you to:
- Feel confident as you go about your day
- Have a deep sense of your own worth and value
- Love the body you’re in today so that you treat it with respect
- Look and feel great now, and every day, not just when you reach your goal weight
- How to identify your body shape, body proportions and best colours to flatter your unique silhouette, even as you lose weight
- The secret weapon that understanding scale is, and how to create a longer leaner look
- Your unique personality and how to dress to express it
- The importance of fabric and volume to create an attractive silhouette, at any size
- Why accessories are your best friend when dressing on a weight loss journey
- How to make the most of the wardrobe you have, and the wardrobe you’ll need, on your weight loss journey
- What a capsule wardrobe is and why you need to be creating capsules
- What and how to buy while you’re losing weight, including shopping on a budget